eLearning courses on Fairness First
Uphold Human Rights
The online human rights training aims to sensitize employees to fundamental human rights principles and to educate them about the importance and implementation of these principles in the corporate context in order to promote respectful and ethical behavior.
- Seat Time: 25 Min.
- 2 languages
- For all employees
- 1. Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- 2. Identify human rights violations
- 3. Understanding corporate responsibility
- 4. International covenants and principles
- Quiz questions
- Interactive elements
- Barrier-free (on request)
- including certificate of participation
- Extra assets (e.g. handout, promo video, poster)
- Mobile-optimized (optional)
- Variety of formats (e.g. video, gamification)
- Available in the LMS or via our learning platform
Your content is missing? We have more courses!
Would you like to add your own touch to the course content?
We individualise our courses to your content and design requirements.Request now