eLearning courses on Fairness First
Microaggression & Anti-racism
Join our comprehensive online course to navigate the complexities of microaggressions and antiracism in the workplace. Learn to identify, address, and transform subtle biases into opportunities for growth and inclusion. This course equips you with the tools to foster a respectful, diverse work environment and become an active participant in creating an equitable workplace culture.
- Seat Time: 12 Min.
- 30+ languages
- For all employees
- 1. Gain an in-depth understanding of intersectionality and its relevance in the workplace.
- 2. Identify and challenge own biases and assumptions to create a more inclusive work environment.
- 3. Recognize the interplay of various forms of discrimination and how they impact individuals and companies.
- 4. Explore case studies to analyze examples of intersectional challenges and solutions.
- 5. Develop best practices to address and overcome systemic barriers to inclusivity.
- Quiz questions
- Interactive elements
- Barrier-free (on request)
- including certificate of participation
- Extra assets (e.g. handout, promo video, poster)
- Mobile-optimized (optional)
- Variety of formats (e.g. video, gamification)
- Available in the LMS or via our learning platform
This chapter provides an in-depth exploration of the concept of intersectionality, examining how different forms of identity and oppression intersect, and its relevance in creating an equitable workplace.
In this chapter participants will learn to recognize and acknowledge the diverse experiences and challenges faced by individuals who exist at the intersections of multiple identities, fostering empathy and understanding.
This chapter focuses on practical strategies and actions that empower participants to create an inclusive work environment that addresses the unique needs and perspectives of all employees, promoting diversity and equity.
Your content is missing? We have more courses!
Would you like to add your own touch to the course content?
We individualise our courses to your content and design requirements.Request now