- What are the legal requirements? (national and international)
- Implementation of the Money Laundering Act (GWG)
- Detect money laundering: Methods and behaviour of money launderers
- Principle of risk-based testing processes and screening methods
- Legal requirements for "Know Your Customer" (KYC)
- 3rd Party Compliance Interface More info
We support implementation
- Which of our courses fits your requirements in terms of content?
- Which licensing model fits your learning needs?
- We accompany the integration of the courses into your Learning Management System (LMS)
- No own LMS? The Security Island Online Academy offers an alternative
- Support in the implementation and internal marketing of the courses
- Provision of a contact person - also beyond the introductory phase
- Content and design adjustments
Increase in legal requirements
In order to prevent money laundering, legislation has significantly increased the requirements placed on companies and firms in recent years. The topic of "anti-money laundering" has therefore become increasingly important within compliance. This e-learning and its modules specifically describe the structural, process-specific and personal compliance measures that can effectively prevent money laundering.
Are my customers money launderers?
Anti-Money Laundering Compliance deals with the risks that can arise from dealing with third parties outside the company. From the point of view of avoiding money laundering, it is above all dealing with your customers that is in the foreground here. In order to comply with the Money Laundering Act, every company must ensure that it is not paid by its customers with money that originates from illegal transactions such as drug trafficking or that the acquired products are used to finance terrorism.
A functioning money laundering compliance requires, for example, that all companies that deal commercially with goods know their customers and sponsors and must obtain an overview of the sources from which the funds used originate. There are a number of risk-based audit processes and screening methods through which companies can exercise their due diligence. In this module, these processes are made transparent; you will also learn which processes are used to carry out money laundering and how you can identify and prevent them through the right and appropriate compliance measures.
This module gives you an efficient overview of the most important anti-money laundering compliance issues:
- Corporate Liability for Customer Actions in Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Due diligence & supervision of supervision
- Detecting money laundering and combating it effectively
- Appropriate risk control
- Risk-based due diligence processes
- KYC - "Know Your Customer" - Know your customer
- Mandatory reporting
- The importance of international regulation
- Prevention and Whistleblowing