- A holistic view of the pandemic
- Prevent mental stress in the office and home office
- Instruction according to the SARS-CoV-2 occupational safety standard
- Secure business travel and meetings with customers and partners
- General sensitization for the topic "Corona More info
We support implementation
- Which of our courses fits your requirements in terms of content?
- Which licensing model fits your learning needs?
- We accompany the integration of the courses into your Learning Management System (LMS)
- No own LMS? The Security Island Online Academy offers an alternative
- Support in the implementation and internal marketing of the courses
- Bereitstellung eines Ansprechpartners - auch über die Einführungsphase hinaus
- Content and design adjustments
Especially in times when the prescribed measures are increasingly being questioned, it is important to provide information. The regular sensitization regarding the measures in the form of an e-learning course can help. Involve your employees - explain your measures and their background.
The SARS-CoV-2 occupational health and safety standard is an important part of responsible handling of the corona virus at the workplace and not to forget legal obligations! However, occupational safety training does not cover all areas affected by the pandemic in companies and employees. This includes, for example, the additional psychological stress at the workplace for employees or intensive instruction on correct behavior during business trips during the pandemic.