- Behaviour in the home office and in the office
- Instructions for highly frequented rooms
- Dealing with external personnel
- Handling of business trips and meetings
- Correct handling of mouth-nose-cover
- Correct behaviour in case of suspected infection More info
We support implementation
- Which of our courses fits your requirements in terms of content?
- Which licensing model fits your learning needs?
- We accompany the integration of the courses into your Learning Management System (LMS)
- No own LMS? The Security Island Online Academy offers an alternative
- Support in the implementation and internal marketing of the courses
- Bereitstellung eines Ansprechpartners - auch über die Einführungsphase hinaus
- Content and design adjustments
More than distance rules and compulsory masks
This course deals with the dangers that can occur more frequently at work during the pandemic. What are the rules on spacing in the company, where does the mask obligation apply and how should attendance appointments be dealt with? We will support you in preparing your employees comprehensively for these and other questions in order to minimize the risks in everyday business life.
Our courses are delivered in SCORM 1.2 format. You can thus integrate the e-learning into your existing Learning Management System (LMS) or make it available to all desired employees via our in-house Online Academy.
This depends on various factors:
- Number of employees to be trained
- Licensing period
- Degree of course customization desired (optional)
- Licensing of other e-learning courses from Security Island
We will be happy to support you in finding your suitable licensing model!
Every Security Island e-learning course can be adapted to your corporate design and your company processes. Due to our flexible production method, individualizations can also be realized at short notice.
The costs for the individualization depend on the effort of the adaptations. This can be determined in a free initial consultation.
All our e-learning courses are written by experienced specialist authors who are an integral part of Security Island's courses. For content-related queries and adaptations, they are available to our customers with advice and support.