eLearning courses on Fairness First
Compliance and Business Ethics
The digital training Compliance and Business Ethics, increases employees' understanding of legal regulations and promotes ethical standards. In this way, they can act responsibly in their area of work and support sustainable, social corporate values, thus strengthening the overall corporate culture and performance.
- Seat Time: 25 Min.
- 2 languages
- For all employees
- 1. Was versteht man unter Wirtschaftsethik?
- 2. Faktoren der Wirtschaftsethik
- 3. Umsetzung ethischen Verhaltens im Unternehmen
- 4. Korrekter Umgang mit Unregelmäßigkeiten
- 5. Wer kann wie zum ethischen Verhalten beitragen?
- Quiz questions
- Interactive elements
- Barrier-free (on request)
- including certificate of participation
- Extra assets (e.g. handout, promo video, poster)
- Mobile-optimized (optional)
- Variety of formats (e.g. video, gamification)
- Available in the LMS or via our learning platform
What is business ethics and how is it related to compliance? This course chapter explains it.
The UN Global Compact has created a standard to which many companies worldwide have committed themselves. This course chapter introduces the principles and implications of the Compact.
Compliance plays an important long-term role in the global economy. The areas of compliance that are of particular focus and what they do are explained here.
What are stakeholders and what are shareholders? The similarities and differences between the two approaches are described here.
The legislator sees the Supply Chain Act as the logical consequence of the failed voluntary commitment of German industry. The basics are briefly explained here.
Sustainable does not just mean working to preserve the environment. This part of the course shows how companies can achieve real sustainability in the long term.
Customers don't want to spend money on high-quality, ethical products. Whether this myth is true will be discussed based on new research findings.
Your content is missing? We have more courses!
Would you like to add your own touch to the course content?
We individualise our courses to your content and design requirements.Request now