- Comprehensive insights into the most important parts of the law
- Clear information on the objectives of GDPR
- Practical tips to effectively prevent penalties and warnings
- Concrete instructions to promote operational data protection
- Firm examples of the practical implementation of GDPR in companies More info
13 Course Chapters
Every course module you find here can be used as a short learning unit – also called Learning Nugget. Do you have any questions about the course content? – We would be glad to help you.
OTHER COURSES FROM THIS CHANNEL
30 - 35 Min.
GDRP - Protecting data correctly
Communicate the basics of the GDPR in an entertaining and practical way to all e
Privacy in marketing - trust as part of the brand
Data protection does not stop with marketing - rather the opposite. Make your ma
Frequently asked Question
Our courses are delivered in SCORM 1.2 format. You can thus integrate the e-learning into your existing Learning Management System (LMS) or make it available to all desired employees via our in-house Online Academy.
This depends on various factors:
- Number of employees to be trained
- Licensing period
- Degree of course customization desired (optional)
- Licensing of other e-learning courses from Security Island
We will be happy to support you in finding your suitable licensing model!
Every Security Island e-learning course can be adapted to your corporate design and your company processes. Due to our flexible production method, individualizations can also be realized at short notice.
The costs for the individualization depend on the effort of the adaptations. This can be determined in a free initial consultation.
All our e-learning courses are written by experienced specialist authors who are an integral part of Security Island's courses. For content-related queries and adaptations, they are available to our customers with advice and support.