- Simulation of deceptively real phishing mails in a playful learning environment
- Users decide for themselves how to deal with individual mails
- Helpful and entertaining comments on every single decision
- Safe, entertaining trial and error instead of anxious restraint More info
We support implementation
- Which of our courses fits your requirements in terms of content?
- Which licensing model fits your learning needs?
- We accompany the integration of the courses into your Learning Management System (LMS)
- No own LMS? The Security Island Online Academy offers an alternative
- Support in the implementation and internal marketing of the courses
- Bereitstellung eines Ansprechpartners - auch über die Einführungsphase hinaus
- Content and design adjustments
Although there are already some simulations that address the topic of "defense against phishing attacks", these solutions have a clear weakness. The simulated attacks are sent directly to the employees' mail accounts, which can lead to uncertainty among employees. Companies report that after being confronted with such simulated phishing mails, employees hardly dared to open further mails or their attachments. That's why "Phished Again!" relies on a completely autonomous, virtual desktop environment that takes away all fears of contact from the user.
Within a simulated desktop environment, the player opens different incoming e-mails and examines them for different phishing characteristics. Suspicious elements of such a mail can be marked by the users. At the end of each round, the player receives a resolution and a comment on his actions. Through this direct feedback the user learns more and more about phishing mails and how they work.
The game can be adapted to your corporate design as well as the content of individual phishing mails. So you can have the kind of phishing mails that could be dangerous for your company integrated into the game?