- Plastic examples to illustrate the dangers in dealing with e-mails
- Background information on the routes of infiltration of cyber criminals
- Practical tips for detecting suspicious or fake e-mail
- Helpful hints for checking a possibly faked sender address
- Comprehensible instructions for encrypting confidential e-mails
- Applicable information on private mail handling and corporate compliance More info
7 Course Chapters
Every course module you find here can be used as a short learning unit – also called Learning Nugget. Do you have any questions about the course content? – We would be glad to help you.
OTHER COURSES FROM THIS CHANNEL
25 - 30 Min.
Cyber Security - Basics
Entertaining training in IT security basics to increase awareness throughout the
Phishing - Safe from digital data theft
Show different perspectives for successful protection: Phishing from the perspec
15 - 20 Min.
Working in the home office
Home office is becoming more of a rule than an exception - awareness for home of
25 - 30 Min.
Working safely with emails
Don't give cyber criminals a chance via emails and interpret their attacks in ti
Working with mobile devices - safely on the road
Working with mobile devices is becoming increasingly popular. Make your workforc
Secure handling of social media
Whether in private or in the company: Hackers are increasingly making use of inf
Phished Again! - Playfully detect Phishing
The phishing game in which you playfully sensitize your employees to the perfidi