eLearning courses on Cyber Security
Working from Home
Our digital training on More IT Security in the Home Office sensitizes employees to the specific requirements and challenges of working at home. It aims to provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills to work productively, effectively and, above all, securely from home.
- Seat Time: 20 Min.
- 2 languages
- For all employees
- 1. Information on the special needs in the home office
- 2. Concrete examples to illustrate recognizable dangers in the home office
- 3. Understandable basics for safe work at home
- 4. Practical tips and technical security measures
- 5. A structured overview of the dos and Don’ts at the home office
- Quiz questions
- Interactive elements
- Barrier-free (on request)
- including certificate of participation
- Extra assets (e.g. handout, promo video, poster)
- Mobile-optimized (optional)
- Variety of formats (e.g. video, gamification)
- Available in the LMS or via our learning platform
A case study is used to illustrate typical dangers in the home office. Common cyber risks in the home office are also discussed.
A case study and basic explanations show how private devices can be used securely.
Computer programs and settings that protect against malware and block inappropriate content using spam filters are explained.
How the Internet connection does not become a gateway for attackers is explained using various protective measures.
Since secure Internet access is essential to protect against cyber attacks, VPN connections and remote access are explained in this part of the course.
To prevent remote attack by cyber criminals, there is also multifactor authentication. It will be addressed in this section of the course.
Protecting sensitive information is particularly important for companies. Here, the topic of backups and data protection is discussed.
A case study is used to illustrate the advantages of the Clean Desk Policy in the home office.
Your content is missing? We have more courses!
Would you like to add your own touch to the course content?
We individualise our courses to your content and design requirements.Request now