- What you get out of this course
- Solid information on the specifications according to ISO 22301
- Practical tips for implementing, operating and maintaining a BCM
- Clear tips to identify possible effects of crises and incidents
- Solid knowledge to establish an image of integrity and long-term customer loyalty
- Clear instructions to create a professional BCM More info
OTHER COURSES FROM THIS CHANNEL
Emergency and crisis management in the company
No company is safe from crisis. That's why forward-looking corporate security is ...
Basics of BCM - Safe Behaviour in Exceptional Situations
Business Continuity Management (BCM) ensures that you can continue your business ...