eLearning courses on Compliance
Whistleblower Protection Act
Our online training on the Whistleblower Protection Act teaches your employees how to report violations in the company without neglecting their own safety.
- Seat Time: 25 Min.
- 2 languages
- For all employees
- 1. The benefits of whistleblowing for companies
- 2. Reporting channels for whistleblower
- 3. Deadlines to be followed
- 4. Consequences of violations
- Quiz questions
- Interactive elements
- Barrier-free (on request)
- including certificate of participation
- Extra assets (e.g. handout, promo video, poster)
- Mobile-optimized (optional)
- Variety of formats (e.g. video, gamification)
- Available in the LMS or via our learning platform
The EU Whistleblowing Directive is aimed to ensure better protection of whistleblowers across the EU. The main objectives and benefits for companies are explained.
In this chapter, the most important facts of the EU Directive are presented.
The German Whistleblower Protection Act goes beyond the EU Directive. The innovations it contains are shown here.
How can private and public organizations meet the requirements of the law? The key points are available for download as a PDF.
This section of the course introduces the three reporting channels that whistleblowers can use to uncover wrongdoing. It also discusses which option is right for your company.
The Whistleblower Protection Act protects whistleblowers - but there are also some things for them to consider.
Any questions left? This section covers the most frequently asked questions concerning the EU Whistleblowing Directive and the German Whistleblowing Protection Act.
Your content is missing? We have more courses!
Would you like to add your own touch to the course content?
We individualise our courses to your content and design requirements.Request now