eLearning courses on Compliance
The Introduction to Compliance Management training sensitizes your employees to the importance of compliance in your company and lays the foundation for adherence to legal and ethical standards to ensure a responsible and trustworthy work environment.
- Seat Time: 25 Min.
- 2 languages
- For all employees
- 1. Components of a Compliance Management System
- 2. Why no company can avoid compliance
- 3. The most important application areas of compliance
- 4. Existing liability risks of your company
- 5. Building blocks and processes for efficient compliance
- 6. How can one avoid possible liability?
- Quiz questions
- Interactive elements
- Barrier-free (on request)
- including certificate of participation
- Extra assets (e.g. handout, promo video, poster)
- Mobile-optimized (optional)
- Variety of formats (e.g. video, gamification)
- Available in the LMS or via our learning platform
What the term "compliance" means in business life, what role compliance plays and what risks follow in the event of rule violations are explained and illustrated using a case study.
At this point, compliance management is presented together with processes and functions.
Due diligence laws and their function are described.
In compliance management, there are internal controls to prevent, identify, correct and manage risks. The different types of controls and their functions are shown.
The establishment of an internal whistleblowing system enables the detection of violations within the company. How this system works and what it does is explained by example.
Compliance processes should be integrated into all company procedures. Additional regulations apply to international companies, which are briefly explained in this part of the course.
What should be done before, during and after a risk analysis? This course chapter explains.
Your content is missing? We have more courses!
Would you like to add your own touch to the course content?
We individualise our courses to your content and design requirements.Request now