- What self-motivation is and why it is so important
- How self-motivation is linked to success
- How smart goals are defined, resulting in self-motivation benefits
- How to apply positive thinking and thereby create new opportunities
- How procrastination and the inner couch potato can be defeated More info
9 Course Chapters
Every course module you find here can be used as a short learning unit – also called Learning Nugget. Do you have any questions about the course content? – We would be glad to help you.
OTHER COURSES FROM THIS CHANNEL
Entrepreneurial Thinking and Action
Learn how to become an excellent problem solver with the entrepreneurial mindset
Too little self-motivation? Don't worry! With this module your self-motivation w
New to the company? That sounds like a lot of time and patience for familiarizat
30 - 35 Min.
Learn to be disruptive! But not somehow, but by seeing the Digital World in a ne
25 - 30 Min.
Armed for Change
Learn to identify, understand and embrace change in the business.
Customer Centric Thinking
The human being in the focus! With this change of perspective you gain an unbeat
Positive Error Culture
Learn to rethink and understand mistakes and integrate this new way of thinking
Learn what your company and you personally can do to solve the world's most pres
Frequently asked Question
Our courses are delivered in SCORM 1.2 format. You can thus integrate the e-learning into your existing Learning Management System (LMS) or make it available to all desired employees via our in-house Online Academy.
This depends on various factors:
- Number of employees to be trained
- Licensing period
- Degree of course customization desired (optional)
- Licensing of other e-learning courses from Security Island
We will be happy to support you in finding your suitable licensing model!
Every Security Island e-learning course can be adapted to your corporate design and your company processes. Due to our flexible production method, individualizations can also be realized at short notice.
The costs for the individualization depend on the effort of the adaptations. This can be determined in a free initial consultation.
The e-learning course is aimed at both employees and managers of a company.