- What customer-centric thinking is and is not
- Why customer-centric thinking is so important
- How customer-centric thinking is implemented
- What the differences are between product centricity and customer centricity
- What challenges there are to overcome in customer centricity More info
8 Course Chapters
Every course module you find here can be used as a short learning unit – also called Learning Nugget. Do you have any questions about the course content? – We would be glad to help you.
OTHER COURSES FROM THIS CHANNEL
Entrepreneurial Thinking and Action
Learn how to become an excellent problem solver with the entrepreneurial mindset
Too little self-motivation? Don't worry! With this module your self-motivation w
New to the company? That sounds like a lot of time and patience for familiarizat
30 - 35 Min.
Learn to be disruptive! But not somehow, but by seeing the Digital World in a ne
25 - 30 Min.
Armed for Change
Learn to identify, understand and embrace change in the business.
Customer Centric Thinking
The human being in the focus! With this change of perspective you gain an unbeat
Positive Error Culture
Learn to rethink and understand mistakes and integrate this new way of thinking
Learn what your company and you personally can do to solve the world's most pres